Jaxon & I just got a new addition to our family. His name is Russell, he is a long haired chihuahua & is 20 weeks old. We got him July 25th. The lady never told me his exact date of birth only how many weeks old. Russell has been a lot of fun. With a lot of persistants we got him potty trained pretty fast, although he still has some accidents. Jaxon and I both really love him.



4 comments:
He is so cute...
He looks a like like our dog Benji did at that age. I think long haired are cuter than the short haired chihuahua's.
He sure is cute and tiny! Love his little jacket. Give Jaxon a kiss and hug for me. Tell him I miss him.
How are you
You have a wonderful family God bless you
My name is Saleh from Saudi Arabia
I want to introduce you to Islam
Please follow this link
What Have They Said About Islam?:
http://www.islamhouse.com/p/48681
Why Priests and Preachers are Coming to Islam ?
http://www.islamhouse.com/p/49545
http://islamtomorrow.com/
Thank you very much
Post a Comment