Beck--- I love love love these pictures.... and as Ben said--- You are smokin'..... I just want to tell you thank you so so much for your friendship.. i truly appreciate it... you will definitely have to keep in touch with us and come visit us in St George... we'd love to have you
Hey Becky, I just wanted to check out your blog and see how your doing. Every time I try to get a hold of you its nearly impossible. I love the beautiful pictures, they turned out great. You are so pretty! You always look great. Carter and Jaxon look very handsome. And wow Jaxon is already looking like a GQ model and I can't believe he is aleady six and I missed his Bday, I feel awful for not calling him or anything, but I still have a gift for him. We really need to hang out and talk more - especially now more then ever, I got my own place and I'm finally going through with things, its been extremely difficult but I know I can get thru it... it would mean a lot to me to hang out with you more often and not just say that we will but actually follow thru and both put effort into it... I really want to be really close again like we used to. I know we are older with children and get busy but I really want to put forth effort to spend more time together. All it takes is a call when you're not busy and most likely I would be available to hang out since I am no longer working. BTW.. how come I never got your card in the mail? Maybe I gave you the wrong address. Well, I miss ya tons and hope you're all doing great. Hope to hear from you soon. Call if you ever need anything or just want to chat... Take care... <3 ya tons Shell
4 comments:
Becky, Darling pictures!!! Did you get married? I can't believe how big Jaxon is. He is so cute!
I got your card in the mail today....thanks!
Beck--- I love love love these pictures.... and as Ben said--- You are smokin'.....
I just want to tell you thank you so so much for your friendship.. i truly appreciate it... you will definitely have to keep in touch with us and come visit us in St George... we'd love to have you
Hey Becky, I just wanted to check out your blog and see how your doing. Every time I try to get a hold of you its nearly impossible. I love the beautiful pictures, they turned out great. You are so pretty! You always look great. Carter and Jaxon look very handsome. And wow Jaxon is already looking like a GQ model and I can't believe he is aleady six and I missed his Bday, I feel awful for not calling him or anything, but I still have a gift for him. We really need to hang out and talk more - especially now more then ever, I got my own place and I'm finally going through with things, its been extremely difficult but I know I can get thru it... it would mean a lot to me to hang out with you more often and not just say that we will but actually follow thru and both put effort into it... I really want to be really close again like we used to. I know we are older with children and get busy but I really want to put forth effort to spend more time together. All it takes is a call when you're not busy and most likely I would be available to hang out since I am no longer working. BTW.. how come I never got your card in the mail? Maybe I gave you the wrong address. Well, I miss ya tons and hope you're all doing great. Hope to hear from you soon. Call if you ever need anything or just want to chat... Take care... <3 ya tons Shell
Post a Comment