Karter and I went to the Centerville cemetary to visit with some of the people I love. It was really nice to sit there in thought and be filled with memories of some of the people that have touched my life so much. I am so blessed to have met Travis and have had him in my life . I love and miss him and think of his family all the time. I was lucky enough to meet his grandma, although it was hard to talk to with teary eyes and voice filled with emotion. I know Trav is in a better place and I hope is family is doing well.
I looked everywhere for Joe's grave and had to call my mom to find out exactly where it is. While looking for his grave I was telling Karter how Joe was like a father to me and I loved him very much. I also mentioned how Joe would always call me Rebecca Becky. When I was little Joe asked me what my full name was, I told him it was Rebecca Becky Warnick. He laughted so hard about it because he knew Becky was a nick name. I guess I just wanted to have a middle name so bad, but that's where the nickname Rebecca Becky came from. I sure miss him!
I also visited Torry Olsen. I didn't really know Torry but I did know how close he was to my sisters. Considering that Kathlene and Kelli would not be able to visit him, I know he is in their thoughts. So this is for my sisters. Torry was a great person and will always be remembered!
4 comments:
Becky, I love and miss you and Jaxon so much!
Those are some very special people that touched our lives. Thanks for sharing those. Love you tons and hope to see you this weekend.
Wow. It's strange how you forget sometimes how people affect your lives! I totally remember all the good times with Joe and even a few with Travis! Miss you! Hope all is well!
Looks like a nice day.... I'm with you... It's hard to sit at the place they rest and talk about it without being emotional...
Post a Comment