Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sponge Bob!

Ok, Heather this one is for you..... Karter and I went to Vegas last weekend with some friends. Sadly I didn't take any pictures other than this one. We saw Sponge Bob and knew Jaxon would love to see this picture. He was sad he didn't get to go. Hopefully next time Jax.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, I wish I was in Vegas!

Wade and Heather said...

I love it!!! I with I was in Vegas also! I have never seen Sponge Bob in Vegas you guys are lucky!

Francis Family said...

Karter looks just as silly as Sponge Bob...but Karter is much cooler!! I can't stand Sponge Bob!

Robert and Jill said...

I agree with Kelli. Karter is cooler.
I miss and love you Becky!

Robert and Jill said...

Oh, by the way. I love the look of your blog. Especailly the picutre of you and Jaxon and the wonderful quote.