Well Jaxon is the real deal. What a stud! We all know he’s a cool cat but I am amazed at what he does every day, especially today. Jax hasn’t played on his playstation in over a year and he wanted to play his Legos Star Wars game this morning. He was flying through each level without any effort and helping me learn how to play at the same time. We had a lot of fun and he really enjoyed sharing what an amazing memory he has with each detail of the game. I honestly couldn’t believe how smart he is and what a great teacher Jaxon is even at 5 years old!
Jaxon and Karter also went to the hot tub today and had a lot of fun. They practiced holding their breath, floating on their backs and also blowing bubbles. Karter told him why not to dive in the hot tub and also what the sign saying NO DIVING meant backwards….. GNIVID ON, which now has a new meaning! I’m honestly a little bit jealous of what a strong and fun relationship Jaxon and Karter have and still wish I could laugh as hard as they did today...

4 comments:
He is such a smart boy with an amazing memory!! And cute too!!!
He has always been very smart and a fast learner. He amazes us all the time. I love that little man!
It great to see the two of you Saturday.
Becky I have to tell you, he is so dang proud of this. Its so cute! He made everyone in my family plus Brent and Brenda look at your blog so we could read all about how smart he is! So cute.
WOW A YEAR!!! I wish I could get Logan to go that long! What a smarty you got.
Post a Comment