Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas






7 comments:

Francis Family said...

Man I swear Jaxon is getting cuter! The boys will have to get together with their Hulk hands. Love the Miss Me jeans. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Love you and hope to see you sometime soon!

Alicia said...

Looks like you guys had a good christmas. I love and miss you.

aShLie JaNe said...

Fun! Jaxon is So cute! Good to see you at Target stinker! :) Hopefully I'll see you sometime.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys made out like bandits... looks like a great christmas. Jaxon is so dang cute.

Sonnet said...

I just love christmas & seeing everybodys happy faces & all the service & gift giving!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you need to put my on your blog list. My blog is www. thejensenhome.blogspot.com. I hope all is well!

Wade and Heather said...

Thanks for doing my nails last night you are so cute! I think we should all hang out this weekend!