This is my Monday nights.... I try not to get too involved in shows because they seem to pile on when people tell you to watch them. I keep saying I am not gonna watch anymore new shows so I don't get addicted, But I suckered into this one......

Gossip Girl is my newest addition. I haven't quite figured out why I love it so much but I do. The guy in the White ( I know this isn't the best picture of him) he could have been Edward in Twilight. I Absolutely love the girl on the top far right..... She is very naturally pretty to me and I love her character!


Gossip Girl is my newest addition. I haven't quite figured out why I love it so much but I do. The guy in the White ( I know this isn't the best picture of him) he could have been Edward in Twilight. I Absolutely love the girl on the top far right..... She is very naturally pretty to me and I love her character!

My other show, althought it's not a new addition, is One Tree hill... Man, I love Monday night and I am glad I have Tivo! I can't wait for monday night. Sad.... I know.....
4 comments:
That is SO funny! Was that guy SUPPOSE to be Edward? I WISH! I thought the SAME thing!! :) HOw are ya?
I do the same thing with shows.. like today there wasn't a new Rock of Love and I'm all messed up that we couldn't watch it.. I mean it's so fun to make fun of those crazy people. and 24 is my monday night one.
monday is such a great night for tv. love OTH.. and loving julian. he is easy on the eyes.
Not a big fan of Gossip Girl...there are other shows that I am addicted to when it is on...Big Bang Theory and How I met Your Mother! But then it is One Tree Hill.
Post a Comment