Have you finished the 3rd book yet? I wish I was there to go see it in the theaters with you. I will be here all alone. Think Tom will go with me to see it?
Ha..Ha. Yeah we need to have a girls night out. I just strated reading the first book. I am at the part where she is discovering he is different. Dreamed about it lastnight. Who would think I would be reading a book.. let alone a novel for crying out loud!
Hey thanks. It took me a while to figure out the 3 column layout and then how to add my background so that it fit right. Now that I know we can do some cute stuff to your page too. Love Ya!
3 comments:
Have you finished the 3rd book yet? I wish I was there to go see it in the theaters with you. I will be here all alone. Think Tom will go with me to see it?
Ha..Ha. Yeah we need to have a girls night out. I just strated reading the first book. I am at the part where she is discovering he is different. Dreamed about it lastnight. Who would think I would be reading a book.. let alone a novel for crying out loud!
Hey thanks. It took me a while to figure out the 3 column layout and then how to add my background so that it fit right. Now that I know we can do some cute stuff to your page too. Love Ya!
Post a Comment