Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Tree

Well, I bought a Christmas tree on sale last year after christmas along with all the decorations. I hadn't opened or looked at it since I bought it. I figured since I wasn't gonnna have much time this weekend to get anything done, I thought me and Jaxon could put the tree up together tonight. I was really surprised when I opened my Tree. It was nothing likewhat I pictured it to be. I expected something bigger and more full. It is not the tree I thought I bought, but it works. Karter, Jaxon, and I decorated it and it turned out pretty cute.

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

I think it is a nice tree...leaves lots of room for the presents.

Bean said...

I love you tree, it's very pretty!

Robert and Jill said...

I love your tree! I would like one like it. Mine is too fat!

Anonymous said...

that's about as big a tree as I could fit...