Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fishing



Karter, Jaxon, & I went fishing today. Jaxon and Karter Caught a fish. I got a bit but still no fish for me this year. It was a really nice day and nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Jaxon had a lot of fun feeding his french fries to the ducks.

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

Those are some really nice pictures. I really like the one with Karter and Jaxon in front of the lake ...it looks cool. I want to go fishing so bad. Glad you got to go before everything freezes.

Robert and Jill said...

Good pictures! I looks like Jaxon has been having fun. The weather has been so nice here. I wish I could get out and enjoy it too. Love you guys!

The Rives said...

Cute picts beck. I love your blog header picture's of you and Jax.

aShLie JaNe said...

You need to make my blog again! :) Cute picts!