Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jaxon's Fundraiser



Jaxon had a fundraiser for school this month. He came home from school one day and showed me all of the cool stuff he can get if he sales cookie dough or Sally Foster gift cards. It's so hard to say no to that stuff when they really want to do it. He started telling all his family and before we knew it he was sellng quite a bit of cookie dough. At this point I decided to help and sold to some of my clients and karter had passed around a clipboard for people at work to buy some. We totaled up all the money yesterday and it came to $756. He had to have $880 to reach the biggest prize. He was so close, but I figured there was no way to get more orders by the next day so i turned the order into the school. About an hour later the lady in the front office called and said she added her order to our and we only needed $54 more dollars. So at that point I had to make it happen and text a couple of people and he got $120 more in orders. He is so excited to get all his prizes. I am just not looking forward to delivering 70 tubs of cookie dough.......

1 comment:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I need to bring you a check. I have been so sick with a cold. I am sorry. I will see if Aaron can bring it by or something. Sorry becks. Love you.