Friday, September 17, 2010

Dental Assisting schooling


I started school last Saturday for dental assisting. I was so nervous about it, but not after going I am very excited! I learned so much in the first day already. I had quite a bit of homework this week that is due tomorrow which is a little hard with all the things I have to do during the day. I have managed to get most of it done, but still need to study for my quiz tomorrow.

The school is called ATS (Assist to Succeed). It is actually located pretty close. It's on main street in Centerville inside of Pitt's dental and Arbuckle dental office. I only go Saturdays from 8-5 and will be done just before Thanksgiving. I'm really excited and can't wait to get out into the dental field. :)

1 comment:

aShLie JaNe said...

Uh.. MAM... I think it is time to update this OLD thing!! :)