I got to babysit Gavin, Carson & Hillary's little one, today while Hill went to the gym. He is such a cute little boy. He kept smiling & making cute noises. Jaxon's got a little upset he didn't have my full attention, which was cute. Thanks Hill & Cars for letting me watch him!
7 comments:
he's so cute!
hey, are you still doing nails?
Awe, what a cutie! He looks like his dad. I bet Jaxon loves having a little brother to play with.
Cute brothers. I remember when jaxon was that small:) He cracks me up, i miss & love you. xoxo
He looks just like his Dad! We miss you Becky!
Cute lil bro's. He is a cutie.
Jaxon looks so happy with this little brother. Ya, he does look like Carson. I love you Becky and Jaxon!!
Hey Becky! I can't believe how big Jaxon is, and not to mention cute! Hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment