Monday, March 9, 2009

My Little Project.




As some of you might know, I love little projects. This is Kart'ers friend Brody's house. For the longest time I have been wanting to re-do their cabinets, and I finally did it. It was actually pretty fast. The pictures don't give it justice, but I think it turned out awesome. Now we just need to paint the wall red or something. I can't wait to get my own house to paint and fix things up.

7 comments:

Brett said...

Wow, looks so great.

Alicia of style by girl. said...

Good job becks... you are so talented. xoxo miss you.

Anonymous said...

They look awesome!! I'm with you... I can't wait to have a house to do that kind of stuff too as well!!

Sonnet said...

They do look great!! Id love to do something with mine! Ive already got the walls red.

Wade and Heather said...

I love it! How did you do that?

Francis Family said...

Becky, those turned out so awesome!! I wish I was there to help...that would have been so much fun!

Robert and Jill said...

I've wanted to do that to mine but you dad would kill me. If I ever do... I know who to have some and help.
Love ya!