I joked with Jaxon today about him having a bug in his hair. It was pretty funny.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's so freaking cute. That's hilarious. The funny thoughts that come into little kids heads. So funny!!! He is so cute, he will be a real heartbreaker!! (When he gets into girls in a million years!!)
Oh that was so sad but so cute. His little face when he was crying was so cute to watch. I am glad there wasn't a real bug. Jaxon uncle aaron and I miss you alot. We love you!!!
7 comments:
He's so freaking cute. That's hilarious. The funny thoughts that come into little kids heads. So funny!!! He is so cute, he will be a real heartbreaker!! (When he gets into girls in a million years!!)
Ha ha! He cracks me up! I love that kid.
Jaxon you sure are a cute little boy. Tell our mom not to tease you like that again.
Jaxon you are so so cute! Tell Mom that there is a bug ih her hair and film it for me.
We love you!!!
That was funny!!! TEASE MOM!!! How cute is he!
Oh that was so sad but so cute. His little face when he was crying was so cute to watch. I am glad there wasn't a real bug. Jaxon uncle aaron and I miss you alot. We love you!!!
LOL.. .Oh my gosh! That reminds me of the videos of kids on you tube! :) Poor guy!! MEAN mommy!! That was pretty cute though. Hilarious!
Post a Comment