I got to spend time with my good friend Ashlie the other day. I love you Ash! You are such a good mom, and I hope we can get together more. jaxon had fun too!
It's so fun to hang out with people you love to be around... and don't get to often. You're hair is so cute!! I wish mine looked good with those cute short cuts. I think my heads too big?? :)
5 comments:
Lucky! I need a day out with my friends so bad!
It's so fun to hang out with people you love to be around... and don't get to often. You're hair is so cute!! I wish mine looked good with those cute short cuts. I think my heads too big?? :)
Your hair is SO CUTE!
That is a pretty picture of you both. I love your hair in it too!
Same here....I love your hair!
Post a Comment