Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blondie

I got BOLD Last night and bleached jaxon's hair. His dad suggested it so I thought i would try it. it actually turned out really cute. And Jaxon thinks it's funny. He has been going around telling people he's not a red head anymore, he's a yellow head.




6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

It looks like it turned out good. But I love his strawberry blonde hair color. He has such a cute profile. He sure is a cutie!

Bean said...

It look cute but,I loved his natural hair color.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh what a cute little boy! He is so stinkin' cute. how fun!

Sonnet said...

I agree....very cute but hes so adorable with his red hair!

Robert and Jill said...

Papa misses his little red-headed boy! He's a sharp looking boy with blonde hair too! Red is special though.

Anonymous said...

he did have cute hair, but it's cute now. I'm totally into changing my hair.