Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clark Planetarium







Today I met Tom & Kelli's family at the gateway and we went to the Clark Planetarium. The kids had a lot of fun. We tryed to take pictures jumping so that it looked like we were flying in space. Just as we were leaving a guy was doing a depinstrationg on Electricity. Me and Kelli tried it, and our hair went all staticy. It's always fun to take the kids to things, they always have so much fun!

6 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

That is a really cool place. IT looks like you guys had fun. I like the static pictures that is funnY!

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky & Jaxon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Browns said...

You are so cute! Jaxson is getting so big. I love how your always doing fun things! Your such a great mom.

Bean said...

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm just all alone out here without my sisters. I really think it's cool that you guys do stuff together. You don't know how lucky you are to have everyone so close. I love you Becky!

Robert and Jill said...

It looks like a fun place to go to. I'm glad you can get together and do fun stuff.