Me and Kelli had just the little boys today so we dicided to take them to Chucky Cheese. They had so much fun playing games and won lots of tickes and bought chucky wallets. It was really fun to take them there.
I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Kelli and her family. I haven't been to Chucky Cheese for years. I remember how yummy their pizza's are. It looks like you and Jaxon were having fun. I miss you and Jaxon. Come see us sometime. I love you MoM
Thanks for coming down to stay with us. We love having you and Jaxon over. It was fun at Chuck e Cheese even though we did play most of the games for the boys.
4 comments:
I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Kelli and her family. I haven't been to Chucky Cheese for years. I remember how yummy their pizza's are. It looks like you and Jaxon were having fun. I miss you and Jaxon. Come see us sometime.
I love you
MoM
Thanks for coming down to stay with us. We love having you and Jaxon over. It was fun at Chuck e Cheese even though we did play most of the games for the boys.
Yeah, Chucky Cheese please. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as the kids.
oh man! they grow up so fast. Hey but at chuck e cheese everyone is a kid right.? Too fun! We miss you guys! We hope all is well!
Post a Comment