I love these picture of my famiy being together and getting to know each other again. I hope we can all continue to keep in touch with family near and far. We are all an eternal family with love for each and every member. I love you all and I am thankful for families, for my parents that brought the up in the gospel. I'm thankful for the life of our Dear President Hinckley for his example of faith and love for the gospel of Jesus Christ that teaches us that we can be together for Eternity. I pray that we will hold on to each other and lift each other up to walk together in the path of our loving Father in Heaven.
Aaron wishes he could have been there I know. He regrets not seeing everyone. I hadn't seen Terrance in a long time. I just remember him always being such a boy when I would hang out at your house. He was a really cute kid. Too young to die. I bet the service was really nice.
6 comments:
I wish I could have been there. I miss you guys! Hopefuly I will see you at the end of March.
Thanks for posting the pics Becky. My pics turned out ok..my mom cropped off Rhetts head though.
I love these picture of my famiy being together and getting to know each other again. I hope we can all continue to keep in touch with family near and far. We are all an eternal family with love for each and every member. I love you all and I am thankful for families, for my parents that brought the up in the gospel. I'm thankful for the life of our Dear President Hinckley for his example of faith and love for the gospel of Jesus Christ that teaches us that we can be together for Eternity. I pray that we will hold on to each other and lift each other up to walk together in the path of our loving Father in Heaven.
thanks for coming becky, and for posting this pictures. it was nice to see everyone again. it's been a long time.
tara blauer callaway
It was a nice funeral service. I loved seeing the family.
Aaron wishes he could have been there I know. He regrets not seeing everyone. I hadn't seen Terrance in a long time. I just remember him always being such a boy when I would hang out at your house. He was a really cute kid. Too young to die. I bet the service was really nice.
Post a Comment