Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jaxon's new Friend!

Karter came over today and we took Jaxon to the Pet store. He wanted a hamster so Karter got him one for an earlier Christmas present. We put the cage and everything together and left to the store and on the way back he said, " Mom I'm so excited to to home and see my Mouse, I miss him!" I thought it was so cute. He named him snowball.


4 comments:

Bean said...

How cute!

Francis Family said...

Looks like Jaxon will have fun with his new little pet. We thought about getting one for the kids!

Robert and Jill said...

That was nice of Karter. It looks like he made Jaxon a very happy little boy.

The Rives said...

That is a cute hamster. I think Snowball is a good name for it. Can't wait to see you on Christmas Eve!