What a handsome little man! I love his pictures. I really need to get Porter in!
I love Jaxon's pictures! He is very photogenic!!
What web site did you get your blog background from?
I can't beleive how big he is getting. He sure takes good pictures. So handsome!!
Oh he is stinken cute! I like your backdrop
The Hot Wheels one is funny. He really is a poser.
What a CUTIEPIE! You are so blessed to have him. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a handsome little man! I love his pictures. I really need to get Porter in!
I love Jaxon's pictures! He is very photogenic!!
What web site did you get your blog background from?
I can't beleive how big he is getting. He sure takes good pictures. So handsome!!
Oh he is stinken cute! I like your backdrop
The Hot Wheels one is funny. He really is a poser.
What a CUTIEPIE! You are so blessed to have him. :)
Post a Comment