Fishing is so fun. SO fabulous. He is getting so big. We do miss you guys. Life is so crazy isn't it. I am glad that you guys get the time to get out and be a family. I love your hair dark too! It is so cute! We need to go camping this summer. As long as everyone can live through aarons snoring. LOL. Love you guys!
7 comments:
Fun. Where did you go fishing?
I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting! You guys are so cute together, your a great mom! I miss you, will I see you on Monday?
Flying a kit and fishing. Looks like lot of fun. Love you guys!
I can't wait to go do fun summer stuff. Lucky!
I need you to send me your e-mail so I can give you a blog invite.
Love ya!
Fishing is so fun. SO fabulous. He is getting so big. We do miss you guys. Life is so crazy isn't it. I am glad that you guys get the time to get out and be a family. I love your hair dark too! It is so cute! We need to go camping this summer. As long as everyone can live through aarons snoring. LOL. Love you guys!
My e-mail is chillinbean@hotmail.com
Post a Comment