Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1st Soccer Practice

Today was Jaxon's first soccer practice. It was so fun to watch him interact with the other kids. I think we are in for a treat with Jaxon playing soccer. The whole time at practice Jaxon was so concerned with everything around him that he wasn't really listening to the coach. He has a very small attention span. The coach was trying to teach the kids not to touch the ball with their hands. Because Jaxon wasn't fully listening he had to run to the tree and back a few times. He also kept looking at me, Carson, and Hillary the whole time and waving at us so we had to hide. He is so smart, I know he will jump right in and learn how to play and hopefully listen, HE HE! His frist game is Wednesday the 25th. I will try and record some of it. Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Francis Family said...

What a cutie! He is going to be a great little soccer player. Can't wait to see video of his first game.

Robert and Jill said...

How fun for Jaxon! I know he'll be a good player. I love you little man!

aShLie JaNe said...

Haa.. that is so funny. He is so cute. Cute pictures! How are you and your boy toy doing? What's new?