This year was a really good birthday. I got off work and walked into my house to find a baked cake & a couple gifts sitting on my coffee table. I was really surprised! Karter took a half day off from work and baked me a cake to suprise me for an early birthday s o Jaxon could celebrate with us. When I got home that day Jaxon was excited about the presents, and when he saw the cake he said, " That is so beautiful!" Shortly after he came running in my room in tears. I thought something happened but he informed me he was sad that he didn't get me a present for my birthday. " I am so mean, I didn't get you anything for your birthday." He was so sad. He is always so sensitive to my feelings. I let him know that it wasn't yet my birthday and told him he still had time to wrap me something. He was so cute!
On my actual Birthday I went to dinner at my favorite restraunt, Texas RoadHouse, for my birthday. I always have a lot of fun when I get a chance to go out with my friends.
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good birthday! I soooo wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. Jaxon is such a little sweetheart.
Post a Comment