1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I(or any of my family members) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
9 comments:
I remember you flexing your muscels for travis like you were a body builder. I had fun with you and Liz at Flamming Gorge. I remember you were so scared after Travis told the Hook Story that you had to come sleep in our tent right between me and Travis. I was showing you a magic trick with a bean and you tried to do it and sniffed it up your nose. I'm sorry about that one. I love you Becky! I wish I lived closer to you so I could get to know you better.
It was the day after Halloween when we lived in W. Bountiful. I ate all of my candy, you and Michele had a lot left cause you both were still really little. I told you that if you didn't give my your candy, I would send the boogi man after you. Needless to say, you gave me your candy!
Becky, we have made many memories together over the past few years. Tom and I have loved having you and Jaxon over so much and getting the chance to know you and Jax better. Jaxon is such a funny little man and says some of the funniest things. I still think of Jaxon hiding behind the chair in the living room with a bag of cotton balls rolling them on his cheek. He was hiding because he thought he was going to get in trouble. I had an absolute blast with you in Mesquite laying out by the pool. It was a fun weekend and I those memories will be ones that I will never forget. Thanks for being a wonderful sister. Love you tons.
I mostly remember you & Mandi hanging out when I was hanging with Kathlene, Kelli & Jen. I remember you showing me your grades on the internet and smiling and saying to say anything to you know who. Us talking on IM online once to guys.
I remember when I was staying at your house for a week. Me and Jenn were going to the store to get candy, and you and Michelle wanted some. So we brought you two with us.... we got those HUGE jawbreakers that we licked forever, and it cut our tongues.
becky, send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
terbear1212 at hotmail dot com
I got a bloody nose and Becky and I were screaming cause she was driving on the freeway, and I was dripping blood into her candy bag we "were" eating. She was cruising to get to the nearest exit. She pulled to a Chevron we both opened our doors, and I was dripping blood out of one side, and she was gagging over and over on her side. I was laughing SO hard. LOL... I have many more too. This one was pretty nasty. :) ha love ya Beck! Let's hang out soon!
HAPPY LATE BDAY LADY!! I KNEW it was someone important's bday! Hope it was good! What did you do?? How are you? What is new? I NEVER hear from you!
I miss jaxin!! He is SOOO cute. I remeber when i came to visit he told me I could be his aunt..even though he knows I am not, I think its cuz he's so sweet he knew I loved him!!! Miss you guys and now when are we gonna see eachother now that Kelli and Tom are gone??
- sad
Post a Comment