Monday, September 8, 2008

1st day of Preschool



Jaxon had his 1st day of preschool today. He goes to school at Hannah Holbrook Elementry. He's at the same school as Conner, Taylor, & Porter. Kelli dropped him off and said he had no troubles juping right in and hanging out with all his friends. His teachers are Mrs Debbie & Mrs. Ashley. Good job jaxon! I wish I could have been there. you are getting so big so fast!

6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Becky
Your baby boy is getting so big. He is changing each time we see him. What a handsome little man he is. Give him a kiss and hug for us. We love you both so much.
Have fun at school Jaxson!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Becky- we haven't seen you yet but hope to! Jaxon is getting so big and he is just so cute. I can't believe how fast time goes by. We look forward to seeing you and getting together. We hope that the job is still going well for you and it helps open oportunities for ya!

The Rives said...

Oh.... how cute. I miss that smarty pants. I am sure he will be top of the class!

Anonymous said...

He's getting big fast!!

Francis Family said...

He was so good about going to his class. He was very excited to go to school.

Unknown said...

Jax you look so handsome and getting so big. We all know how much you like to learn. Nana and Papa Hinds hope you have soooo much fun at school a