Well I am going to start off by apologizing that I haven't been updating my blog. I have been without Internet for awhile so I finally had the time to update everything on Sunday. Sorry it's all at once.
Jaxon and I have had a new change in our lives as of yesterday. I started a new full time job working in UPS' Freight call center. Lucky for me I have a wonderful sister & broth-in-law willing to watch Jaxon for me Monday through Thursday so that I can take on this new job. ( Thanks Tom & Kelli, love you to death!) Training has been a little boring and a little confusing, but I test on Thursday to find out if I get to stay with the company. I am still doing nails out of my home. I plan to pick Jaxon up and work in the evenings. Jaxon has liked playing with his cousins while I'm at work. I am hoping after some time I will be able to move to Bountiful and continue both jobs. I am way excited and wanted to share it with you guys, so wish me luck!

9 comments:
Your are a busy girl. If you need help with Jaxon let me know. Good luck.
I love you,
MoM
That is way cool, good luck with everything!
that is so awesome... congrats... hope everything works out for the best.
Good luck Becky!
Hey Bec we are both so happy for you. That is awesome of Tom and Kelli to help you out. Good luck with your test. Let us know how it goes. That would be awesome if you could move to bountiful and still do both jobs. your such a hard worker bec! We miss and love you!
Congratulations on passing the test today and good luck officially starting tomorrow.
Sweet girl!! Good luck on the new job!
Congrats on the job! That is great! Hey question, do you still make those cute clocks?? Where do you get the supplies to do it or is it a kit? Let me know cuz I love them!
How are you liking being brown. I hope the job is going well tell Jaxon hi for me. Are you guys still in Kaysville?
Post a Comment