Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Travis Wray Lawrence!


I have just been thinking about you and I am really blessed to have known you and have someone as amazing as you share a part of your life with me. I will never forget you and I will always cherish the wonderful memmories I have of you. I know where you are you are happy because you are in a better place doing the Lord's work. I'll never forget you! Happy Birthday Travis!

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Your dad and I wish we could have had a chance to have know him. He sounds like a special guy who touched a lot of hearts. I know he touched yours.

Bean said...

Becky, I love you and I miss you and Jaxon so much! If you ever want to drive up and visit us you are welcome. We would have tons of fun!! Love you and wish you were here!

Casja Lawrence said...

Becky...that was really touching. Thank you so much for being a part of his life...I miss you! Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I see so much of you in him. We're doing a tree at the Festival of Trees this year in memory of Travis. If you want details on it, let me know. I'm sure it'd be fun for your little boy too! :) Hope all is well. Oh, and add me to your blog! I don't update mine as much as I should...but it's lillawrence.blogspot.com
-Casja