Monday, February 25, 2008

Snowboarding



My Friends Breea invited me to go snow boarding with her cause she has free passes for the day. It's was my first time, bit it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I got the hang of it half way down the hill. I had so much fun, but my body is so sore now. Ouch!

6 comments:

Francis Family said...

That is something I haven't ever done. Looks like fun though!

Sonnet said...

My first time a biffed it a lot! I had the wrong size boot lucky me. Strike a pose girl!

Anonymous said...

Ya those winter sports will take it out of you physically for sure. But it's fun and a great workout. Plus it gets you out of the house in these dreary winter months.

Robert and Jill said...

It sounds like you had a fun day out. I'm glad you got to try something new. Too cold for me though.

Bean said...

Wow look at that snow. It looks so cold! I'm glad that you had fun and that you didn't break any thing.

The Rives said...

That sounds like fun. I have never tried snowboarding.