I was at Kelli's today playing on the computer and realized jaxon wasn't in the room anymore. I went looking for him and screaming for him. After a little while I hear Him say what very softly but still couldn't find him. I contunued calling him and he anwered again. I asked where he was cause I could hear him but couldn't see him. He said, "I don't want to tell you cause you'll be mad." I looked behind the chair and he was back there with a whole bunch of cotton balls. He didn't want me to find him and take them away.
5 comments:
We love this site Becky. We love you and appreciate everything about you. You are so beautiful and Caliber is just the most amazing grandson in the world. Your family is so supportive and it seems that they all love you so much. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you or Caliber. We miss you very much. Love Brent and Brenda
Jaxon, you are such a silly little boy! You make me laugh. It has been so nice to have you over. Love you so much!
sneeky little stinker. What a funny little man. GIGGLE GIGGLE!
You make me laugh Jaxon! :}
I glad to hear that you we be coming to Medford. I'm so excited to see you guys! Lexie made Jaxon a fuzzy ball because she knows how much he loves them. I can't wait to see you.
Love you!
Bean
Post a Comment