I loved having both of you here visiting with us. Jaxon you're a sweetheart and we love you. Come see us again soon. I love you Becky! Love MoM and NaNa
I miss you guys!
you are so beautiful Becky... we both miss you and Jaxon so much. We miss hanging at mom and dads too.
When are you coming next to visit? Tell Jaxon now that he went to Nana and Papa's that it is time to come stay with me!
New Blog addresshttp://www.war-nick.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I loved having both of you here visiting with us. Jaxon you're a sweetheart and we love you. Come see us again soon. I love you Becky!
Love MoM and NaNa
I miss you guys!
you are so beautiful Becky... we both miss you and Jaxon so much. We miss hanging at mom and dads too.
When are you coming next to visit? Tell Jaxon now that he went to Nana and Papa's that it is time to come stay with me!
New Blog address
http://www.war-nick.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment