Friday, September 14, 2007


Jaxon's First day of Preschool. He Did so good writting his name all by himself and coloring in the lines. When I picked him up I asked him what he learning in preschool and he responded, " Sharing is very important." He really loves going and learns a lot.

7 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

It looks like you are having fun! I love you sooo much!!

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...

I am so happy you have a blog spot! Now I can check in on my little sister. Jaxon is so cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing. I love you guys!
Please Keep intouch!!!!!

Francis Family said...

Your blog looks great! Good job.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow I am so excited that you have a blog now. That is awesome. We miss you and jaxon so much. Aaron always talks about the time he got to spend with him When he came down by himself and stayed with Mom and Dad. THe has videos and pictures. WE love you both so much. Hope to see you soon!

The Rives said...

Love you Becky and Jaxon.

Anonymous said...

These look so cute Bec, they are so fun to look at. He is so cute and you are both so special to us. We love you